Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Paleo Day 30 + RECAP

Breakfast: eggs, hashbrowns, strawberries, coffee, coconut milk
Lunch: Tuna, avocado
Snack: Larabar, sunflower seeds, beef jerky
Dinner: Chicken sausage, mustard, steamed veg

In 30 days, without trying terribly hard, I've lost 9 pounds.  I've lost 2 inches from my waist and 2 from my hips.  My skin looks nicer, my GERD and heartburn have disappeared, and my opthalmic migraines (which I used to have 2-4 times per week) are gone. 

I'm going to continue paleo- my next goal is to do 30 more days of paleo plus 30 days of no booze.  This is something I've done before, so it's completely do-able.  I always feel amazing when I cut booze out of my life :) 

I love paleo, and am a complete convert.  This is not to say I'll never enjoy my favorite green chile mac and cheese again, but those type of cheats for me are going to be few and far between.  I'm going to up my workouts and try to get my body fat percentage down to a pretty lean number.  I'm so excited to do this, and to see what other weird maladies I can cure with diet. 

If you're looking to change your life and, quite frankly, feel freaken amazing... TRY PALEO.  Give it 30 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment