Thursday, August 16, 2012

Paleo Day 16-18

Day 16
Breakfast: Larabar
Lunch: Dill pickles, roasted chicken, strawberries
Snack: Pistachios
Dinner: Egg, hashbrowns, tomatillo salsa, bacon

This was a really strange day of food.  I was so busy, I just sort of threw together what I could.

Day 17
Breakfast: Tuna, avocado (this is a truly delicious concoction, I happily discovered)
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad with greek vinaigrette
Dinner: Steak, peppers, onions, olive oil

Day 18
Breakfast:Egg, hashbrowns, salsa, grande americano
Lunch: Chicken, green beans with garlic and olive oil, avocado
Snack:Larabar
Dinner: Omelette with two eggs, chives, diced ham and caramelized onions (I never knew an omelette could be SO delicious with no cheese or sour cream, but the caramelized onions made it absolute perfection.)

No comments:

Post a Comment