Sunday, July 29, 2012

paleo paleo paleo

I just finished reading the Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf...  and I'm taking the challenge. 

Paleo, day -1:  I'm starting tomorrow, officially, but did eat a Paleo dinner this evening.  I'm committing to trying this for 30 days... I figure if I could stick to the Isagenix thing for 30 days, then CERTAINLY I can do Paleo for 30 days, because Paleo is ACTUAL FOOD.

I'll try to keep a good record of inches/weight changes, but mostly I want to see how my body reacts to this way of eating.  I shall be a guinea pig!!  I'm not a huge fan of cereal grains/beans/legumes.  I think what will prove a bit challenging is no dairy (I love lattes) and the bread/pasta combo.  I know those sit in my gut like a freaken gluten bomb, and I know I can get used to going without them, because I have before. 

So, an experiment in eating no dairy, no grain, no gluten, no processed foods.  I will keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment