Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Paleo Day Two, or I Must Be Insane

When I woke up this morning, I thought I would keel over from hunger. RAVENOUS. I didn’t feel better until about an hour after I ate breakfast.   

Breakfast: chicken sausage, hashbrowns with peppers, grande americano
Lunch: leftover steak, cauliflower, red peppers, green beans
Snack: tomatoes, cucumbers, ½ avocado, balsamic vinegar, little olive oil
Dinner: Chopped Salad (baby spring mix, spinach, carrots, cauliflower, tomato, clover sprouts, roasted chicken, sunflower seeds, balsamic vinegar, olive oil)

Mentally this morning I felt a bit fuzzy, around lunchtime I got hit with the “low carb flu.” This happens to some people who suddenly go low carb, and it feels…well…yucky. I am determined to power through.  Seriously, I'm struggling today.  Zero energy.

I'm so very sleepy today.  With that, I'm going to wind down and hit the sack.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment