Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feb 2012!

When I was a little girl, I thought we'd be traveling around in flying cars by 2012...  alas.  :) 

I haven't updated in while, so here goes... 

I'm about THISCLOSE to reaching some huge fitness goals, they're closer every day...  with the help of my trainer, I've blown through boundaries that seemed insurpassable.  I NEVER dreamed I would be in this kind of shape again, and that I would SO enjoy the journey.  Lynda has helped me understand what exactly to feed my body to get the best results, and that it's more about what you do OUT of the gym than in it.  I am into day 18 of a 30 day cleanse, another thing I never thought I'd make it through...  but here I am, in the home stretch.  In the last two weeks I think I've tightened up more than I have in months.  My skinny clothes are too big, and I feel better than ever.  I had side effects from cancer treatment that I thought would stay with me forever.  Some of them will, but Lynda has also helped me see that while I may have to work harder than some to reach my goals, they are right there for the taking.  Best. Decision. Ever.  :) 

Olive, Lenny, and Izzy are fat and happy as ever...  Olive and Len are hating being on a doggie diet, but it's helped Olive immensely with her mobility.  She's got her 'hops' back :)  Izzy is getting old and struggles a little with equilibrium, but she's a happy girl. 

Scott and the kids are well... Nate just turned THIRTEEN...  I can't believe this.  Teenagers everywhere.  :)  They are such good kiddos, and make me laugh 'til I cry.    Scott and I are going to turn the basement into a gym, once we get the area cleared out.  Isn't it amazing how much STUFF one can accumulate?  I'm all about paring down.  We were talking the other day about how being in great shape makes you want to do everything in your life better...  and we are.  Everything is in order, I just had an awesome review at work, and I've got my eye on some fun fitness goals this year.  No stopping.  :) 

Love you all-  XOXO
Ally

1 comment: