Sunday, February 26, 2012

30 days down!!

I DID IT!!!!  I finished the 30 day Isagenix cleanse.  I gotta tell ya...at the beginning I thought I would NEVER be able to finish.  But here I am, pounds lighter, inches smaller, and feeling...quite honestly, the best I EVER have.  My fitness is at a level it has never been, and I have never been this healthy.  Feelin' good.  :) 

I would never have believed the difference it makes when you only put good things into your body...no alcohol, no sugar, no flour...  pretty amazing how your body will react when you feed it with lean protein, healthy carbs, and cut out the garbage.  I'm amazed.  That's all I can say.  Amazed.  I've cut out grains and things with a ton of gluten in them for the most part... not because I have some sort of adverse reaction, but because personally, my body just works better without them.  Tweaking my diet here and there has yielded great results.  What works for me doesn't work for some people...it's taken quite alot of experimentation to figure out what works.

Also, with regard to alcohol... I LOVE me some wine...LOVE it.  But starting the cleanse that made me completely cut it out was the best thing I have ever done.  It's not forever, I'm not going to be a teetotaler, but this is really working.  And I'm all about doing what works, and creating the kind of life that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment