Sunday, December 30, 2012

tick tock...tick tock....

As the clocks start the countdown to the end of 2012, I'm giving alot of thought to where I've been...and where I'm going.  2012 has brought massive, sweeping change to my life.  And I have declared 2013 as the YEAR OF ASS KICKING.  I feel like I'm on an incline, that I've got a momentum going. 

2012 brought me a great deal of clarity to issues that had troubled me in the past.  2012 brought me the love that I have wished for my whole life.  2012 brought me a family.  It brought me advances in my health and fitness and the introduction to the Paleo lifestyle.  2012 brought me MORE of the knowledge that all we have is NOW.  It's important to think about the future, but it is exceedingly important to be present. 

Here is my little list of goals for 2013: 

1. Eliminate alcohol.  (This one I've already done, but I'm going to continue it.)
2. Eliminate spending on items that I DO NOT NEED.
3. Food prep every weekend.
4. Waste less food (see #3)
5. Lower bodyfat percentage by 5 points.
6. Bust my Starbucks habit...waaaaaaah! 
7. Best year of Fitness ever. 
8. Try one new Paleo recipe every two weeks. 
9. Purge.  Purge crap from life and spirit. 
10. Build up savings
11. Pay off car.
12. Cultivate more of the happiness that I've found :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment